Treatment of Chronic Diseases
We believe successfully healing chronic illness requires a whole-body approach with thorough investigation, personalized treatments and on-going support.
- Autoimmune and chronic inflammatory diseases
- Blood sugar-related conditions: Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Hypoglycemia
- Cardiovascular disease: Hypertension, High cholesterol, COPD
- Digestive disorders: IBS, GERD, Ulcers, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative colitis, SIBO, Chronic constipation,
- Candida yeast infections, Parasites, Celiac disease.
- Allergies: Food allergies, Chronic seasonal allergies.
- Dermatology: Acne, Rashes, Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Neurological diseases: Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Cognitive decline, Migraines, Headaches, and Neuropathy.
- Inherited genetic mutations such as MTHFR
- Lyme Disease, Environmental Illness, Chronic viral infections
- Mood Disorders: Depression, Anxiety, ADD/ADHD, Postpartum depression
- Supportive Cancer Care
Our Doctors Are Ready To Help You in Payette